’50 Fun and Catchy Ideas for Your Next Blog’ may not give a direct solution, but it will prove to be a thought-provoking brainstorming trick of finally getting the somewhere-buried-idea finally surface. You can jump from topic to another and choose the best for yourself and your audience.
So here goes…
1. Touch – Write a blog on how touch of water and how you can contain it but never control it.
2. Sight – Write about the sight of a smog and how air is invisible until dust mingles with it.
3. Smell – Perfume that makes you nostalgic.
4. Taste – Bitter taste of truth or sweet taste of an affectionate kiss.
5. Hear – Sound of a scream or noisy city/mind
LITERATURE – READING
6. Best books to read when ________
7. Most romantic poems to read
8. Modern books you cannot miss reading
9. Funniest books to read in ________
10. Authors who will change your mind with their writings
11. Best relatable quotes
12. Inspirational self-help books
13. Best overnight reads/ books for beginners
LITERATURE – WRITING
14. 101 guide to writing short story
15. Write ups that everyone will love
16. Getting past the perfection pressure
17. Edit like a pro
18. How to express yourself better through poem
19. Guide to choosing the write words
20. Blocking the writer’s block
21. How to be romantic without being cliche
22. How to know your audience
23. How to be more confident about your writings
24. Be financially independent with tips that never fail
25. How to be more positive/forgive yourself/move on
26. Where to find motivation to ____________
27. Best ways to forget without guilt
28. Letting go of when you __________
29. Should you really change your hobby into career and why?
30. How to start your business and market your product/services?
31. FAQs on how to choose a career?
32. Which career will pay highest in 5 years?
33. Countries and their forte – Studying Abroad
34. List of unpopular career options which will pay off
35. Top 10 ways to learn _______
36. Top 50 cities to/that _______
37. Top 34 influential sites/bloggers/authors to follow
38. 3 styles to wear _____
39. 9 colours to coordinate with _____
40. Designer pieces in my wardrobe
41. Summer/winter/autumn/monsoon/weekend wardrobe essentials
42. Choosing best location for a photo-shoot
43. Best weekly magazine/site/bloggers/designers to follow
44. ________ trends
45. Shopping guides/ budget shopping ideas
46. My experience in/with/at__________
47. When I met_______
48. How I ___________
49. My plans
50. My wishlist/to-do list
This is the end of 50 ideas for your next blog. However, there is a bonus list of 10 more ideas below. Grab them!
51. Travelling in a parallel universe to give your story a different ending
52. What happens when you taste flavors when you feel a particular emotion?
53. When Grey and Fear are happy-go-lucky friends and come across the realization of being unwanted by humans because they are perceived as negative.
54. Love story between sky and ocean
55. Beauty of boredom/night/silence
56. Conspiracy of TV, radio, and phones if they were living beings
57. Aliens who want to invade dirt, corruption, hypocrisy, etc. from earth to empower their politics, but people on earth won’t let them for their own good.
58. Interesting paradox
56. A world where there is no time-keeping
60. A world where real life is dramatic and daily serials are logical